About SCI Global LLC
SCI Global LLC, specializes in wireless fleet and fuel management solutions and has served government and privately owned fleets worldwide since 2002. SCI Global was established as Florida-based serving the Americas. We also have a presence the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Russia, India, Indonesia, and the Philippines. We are trusted as a reliable and efficient technology partner that provides fuel and fleet management hardware and software.
We serve Commercial Fleets, Mobile Tankers, Oil Jobbers, Fuel Distributors and Automotive OEM aftermarket sectors. SCI places a strong emphasis on theft prevention, security, accuracy, and efficiency by providing the market unique and innovative advanced Fuel and Fleet tracking solutions that help companies around the world to improve safety, security, and productivity.
We offer turnkey solutions that allow our customers ease of use.
Some of the technologies supplied by SCI’s Fuel Management Systems are:
- Integrated Radio Frequency Identification technology
- Level Tank Monitoring
- On Board Automotive data miners (JBUS and Controller Area Network BUS)
- GPS based Telematics Units
- Fuel Flow monitoring technology
- Air temperature and pressure monitoring
- Video security monitoring for fixed and mobile applications
We handle it all from extraction to inventory to distribution to delivery to supply because EVERY DROP COUNTS!
- Fuel Shield, an automatic wireless refueling system to manage and control fuel dispensation at the pump
- Level Shield, a wireless system to manage fuel storage inventory and automate purchasing; and
All three modules are part of SCI’s Unified Fleet Modules (UFM), a highly advanced, price competitive and flexible fleet management system. SCI hardware technologies are designed to seamlessly integrate with one another and with various third party software applications.
- We have more than 20 years expertise in the fuel and fleet management industry.
- We introduced the wireless fuel management systems to the US market in 2002.
- We have more than 5000 fuel management systems installed globally.
- We have more than 500,000 vehicles that use our system.
- We have over 250,000 vehicles using our GPS line of products around the world.
- We process more than 15 million transactions in our database annually.
- More than 250 million gallons of fuel are pumped through our system each year.